If you're experience issues using our website due to a disability or impairment, please contact the GreatCollections customer service team
. We are committed to helping.
We’re committed to building a coin community supported by technology that is open to the broadest audience possible.
We create opportunity for people of all abilities by making our platform more accessible. This includes those with special access needs such as the visually and hearing impaired, as well as those with limited dexterity and cognitive disabilities.
If at any time you need help, we're here. Please contact us
and we'll be happy to walk you through any part of the website.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-800-442-6467 or 949-679-4180
A Few Things We're Doing to Help:
- We provide as much text as possible around all the features of our website and coin details
- Detailed text is included for every item we auction
- Links and other clickable fields are accessible via the keyboard and/or using Tab
- And if all that fails, we're here to help over the phone, email or any other means of contact available
- Main Navigation tabs are on every page and you can access all contact using the main menu. Each allows you to drill down to sub topics or sections of the website
Helpful Keyboard Functions to Navigate the Website
- Tab: Move to the next link, input item or button
- Shift+Tab: Move to the previous link, input item or button
- Arrow Keys (Up, Down, Left, Right): Navigate within some page content
- Enter: click, navigate or interact with an item