GreatCollections Coin Auctions and Rare Coins
Home > GC Helpdesk > GreatCollections News  > What Clients are Saying about GreatCollections...
GC Helpdesk
Keywords   
All the latest news about GreatCollections, including Press Releases.
Just joined GreatCollections? Here you will find out useful information for new members.
Learn everything you need to know about bidding and buying coins and numismatic products through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about selling coins, bullion and other items through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about notification, form of payments accepted and shipping informations
Information about My Account at GreatCollections and general Membership questions.
Learn more about all of the services we offer at GreatCollections, your full service auction and discounts
Throughout our listings, there are abbreviations about coins, such as VAMs, Overton numbers, pedigree
Learn more about how to contact us regarding our website and coins being offered.
What Clients are Saying about GreatCollections...
Ian Russell on Sun, Feb 26, 2012 12:54:50 PM
Another testimonial from a regular client.  We have clients who spend $50 a month and others who spend $50,000 a week - every client is important to us... if you don't believe this statement, a challenge you to try us out - bid on a $25 coin in our auctions and see how fast you receive your win!

- Ian

>>
To GreatCollections

I just wanted to give you my thoughts on your service. I am what you would call a small fish in the sea. I buy from GreatCollections one or two coins a month. Each and ever time I have been 100 percent happy with the, price, shipping and super speed of transaction and communication. The variety of coins listed is just fun to watch each week. I also listed a few coins for sale on Great Collection and my socks were blown off with the price they realized and the speed of the payment from G.C. As of this time eBay is simple a bad memory for me. You cannot even send an eBay seller a check for payment now... G.C. seems  not mind money payment of most any form...thanks for a great job GreatCollections...Scott from NY