GreatCollections Coin Auctions and Rare Coins
Home > GC Helpdesk > GreatCollections News  > This Week in Coin Auctions...
GC Helpdesk
All the latest news about GreatCollections, including Press Releases.
Just joined GreatCollections? Here you will find out useful information for new members.
Learn everything you need to know about bidding and buying coins and numismatic products through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about selling coins, bullion and other items through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about notification, form of payments accepted and shipping informations
Information about My Account at GreatCollections and general Membership questions.
Learn more about all of the services we offer at GreatCollections, your full service auction and discounts
Throughout our listings, there are abbreviations about coins, such as VAMs, Overton numbers, pedigree
Learn more about how to contact us regarding our website and coins being offered.
This Week in Coin Auctions...
Ian Russell on Fri, May 13, 2011 08:09:22 AM
We have uploaded another 300-400 coins this week, and are currently working on more that will upload on Monday and Tuesday next week.  It's a really wide range of material selling this Sunday, with a focus on collector Lincoln cents, Morgan Dollars, and our most impressive Spouse gold offering to date.

We're always in need of consignments.  If you have duplicates, or are thinking about selling your collection,  please contact us at 1.800.44.COINS.  You can also read more about consigning by clicking on this link:
    - Selling Coins Through GreatCollections

An e-mail we just received from a client we met at the Sacramento ANA:

> My 1st small consignment seems to be progressing quite well -
> especially the interest in the [removed].  Therefore I am mailing
> another of 20 coins today.
> The future of GC seems bright and as I said before I look forward
> to a long and successful "partnership". My decision to get in on the
> ground floor appears to be a correct one.

We really appreciate everyone's support.  

- Ian