GreatCollections Coin Auctions and Rare Coins
Home > GC Helpdesk > GreatCollections News  > Nina Ann Phan Joins GreatCollections
GC Helpdesk
Keywords   
All the latest news about GreatCollections, including Press Releases.
Just joined GreatCollections? Here you will find out useful information for new members.
Learn everything you need to know about bidding and buying coins and numismatic products through G
Learn everything you need to know about selling coins, bullion and other items through GreatCollec
Learn everything you need to know about notification, form of payments accepted and shipping infor
Information about My Account at GreatCollections and general Membership questions.
Learn more about all of the services we offer at GreatCollections, your full service auction and d
Throughout our listings, there are abbreviations about coins, such as VAMs, Overton numbers, pedig
Learn more about how to contact us regarding our website and coins being offered.
Nina Ann Phan Joins GreatCollections
Ian Russell on Thu, May 02, 2013 07:40:01 AM
I am pleased to announce that Nina Ann Phan has joined the team at GreatCollections.  Many coin dealers know Nina from back in the early 2000s, when she organized the NGC Trade & Grade shows in Las Vegas (and other cities).  More recently, Nina worked for Morgan Gold and Steve Deeds Rare Coins, sister companies founded by the late Steve Deeds, who sadly passed away last month.

"Over the past two years, GreatCollections has been growing each month, in the number of transactions, number of consignments and registered bidders.  I am glad Nina Ann has joined our company to help take it to the next level," said Ian Russell, founder/President of GreatCollections.

Nina will be responsible for expanding our coin show presence and managing client accounts.