GreatCollections Coin Auctions and Rare Coins
Home > GC Helpdesk > GreatCollections News  > Consignments wanted, Yellowstone 5oz from the Mint, Rarity Offered by GreatCollections...
GC Helpdesk
Keywords   
All the latest news about GreatCollections, including Press Releases.
Just joined GreatCollections? Here you will find out useful information for new members.
Learn everything you need to know about bidding and buying coins and numismatic products through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about selling coins, bullion and other items through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about notification, form of payments accepted and shipping informations
Information about My Account at GreatCollections and general Membership questions.
Learn more about all of the services we offer at GreatCollections, your full service auction and discounts
Throughout our listings, there are abbreviations about coins, such as VAMs, Overton numbers, pedigree
Learn more about how to contact us regarding our website and coins being offered.
Consignments wanted, Yellowstone 5oz from the Mint, Rarity Offered by GreatCollections...
Ian Russell on Sat, May 21, 2011 05:59:46 PM
Dear Friends,

I'm writing this on a Saturday afternoon, after spending most of the day reviewing new consignments.  Despite the 950 certified coins that arrived the past week, we are still in need of more coins to satisfy existing and new bidders.  We have no minimum consignment value, so even if you have a few duplicates or a set you're considering selling, consign them to our weekly coin auctions.  Our fees cannot be beat, and our service is fast and professional.

Proving that we sell coins of all values at GreatCollections, we announced on Wednesday the auction of a recently discovered Mint State 1842-O Liberty Eagle.  This is now uploaded to the site, with 131 page views already.  I am expecting a lot of interest in this coin.

The U.S. Mint is currently selling the 2011-P Yellowstone 5oz. Silver coin.  There is a limit of one per household at the moment, and I recommend clients to order one directly from the Mint.  These are already selling for a premium on the secondary market, and I expect this one in particular to be a good coin (I like this more than others because of the theme of Yellowstone).

We're getting ready for the Long Beach Coin Expo in less than two weeks.  If you're stopping by the show, please say hello.  We'll be showing highlights and accepting consignments at the show.

Best regards,

- Ian