GreatCollections Coin Auctions and Rare Coins
Home > GC Helpdesk > GreatCollections News  > Central States, More Auctions Uploaded...
GC Helpdesk
Keywords   
All the latest news about GreatCollections, including Press Releases.
Just joined GreatCollections? Here you will find out useful information for new members.
Learn everything you need to know about bidding and buying coins and numismatic products through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about selling coins, bullion and other items through GreatCollections
Learn everything you need to know about notification, form of payments accepted and shipping informations
Information about My Account at GreatCollections and general Membership questions.
Learn more about all of the services we offer at GreatCollections, your full service auction and discounts
Throughout our listings, there are abbreviations about coins, such as VAMs, Overton numbers, pedigree
Learn more about how to contact us regarding our website and coins being offered.
Central States, More Auctions Uploaded...
Ian Russell on Sun, Apr 24, 2011 04:34:13 PM
I am writing this at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, and silver is already up $1 to $47.50 in the overseas market.  It was already going to be a busy week ahead, but with silver on a run like this, it will be extremely busy.

On Tuesday, I will be leaving to attend Central States, being held this year in Chicago.  It's normally a good show, and with metal prices so hot, I expect no different this year.  GreatCollections table is #207.  We'll be accepting consignments through Saturday afternoon, as well as displaying some highlights from upcoming auctions.

On the auction front, we currently have 955 auctions and buy now items posted to our site, and will upload another 400-500 early in the week.  Despite these numbers, we are still in need of more consignments.  Please contact us if you have coins for sale.

All the best,

- Ian

PS.  We have some nice website improvements going live this week, including additional options to sort by Coin Catalog 1792 to 2011.  On any search page, you will be able to select this option that moves all search results into a convenient coin series/date order.  We're just doing final testing on this at the moment.